“iDNA Laboratories” provides a comprehensive range of IVD products and Genetics and Genomics related smart IVD Bioinformatics solutions and services, for the benefit of individual’s health and well-being condition.
This quality policy addresses quality in its most original sense, namely the degree of fulfillment of a products’ and solutions / services characteristics, which meets the real declared requirements.
“IDNA Laboratories” developed and implemented a Quality Management System in accordance with the ISO 13485:2016 standard and is committed to continuously comply with specified processes and procedures, communicate effectively with its clients, improve continually the provided services, train its staff, and minimize the clients’ complaints, taking the appropriate preventive and corrective actions.
Our Quality policy is to provide State of the Art quality IVD products and related smart Bioinformatics services that contribute to significant improvements to individual’s and Public human health.
Our Team is committed to:
Enhance “client’s” devotion by constantly achieving or exceeding their expectations through niche innovation, comprehensive service, significant value and full compliance with applicable National, European and International Standards, Directives, Regulations and Laws.
Repeatedly ameliorate and keep the effectiveness of our applied quality system by establishing, implementing and monitoring Quality Objectives.
iDNA Laboratories has decided to follow the comprehensive roadmap as per ISO 13485: 2016 certification requirements, in order to fulfil all the applied prerequisites for research, design, development, production and sale of its innovative IVD products that fully comply with regulations, customer requirements and iDNA’s own product specifications in the most effective way.
“iDNA Laboratories” top-management quality policy is intended to be communicated and understood by everyone in the company, so they can all follow one strategic direction on how product development happens and how requirements will be met in an absolute comprehensive manner. “iDNA Laboratories” is providing all the appropriate resources in order to “bring” into the relevant National and European, innovative IVD Genetics and Genomics products to the market, which are safe and effective as per their clearly declared intended uses.
iDNA Laboratories Top Management is committed to:
- Improving patient care, reporting clinically useful test results to service users
- Enhancing novel preventive policies by developing and providing clinically and well-being significant information to end users as well as to service users
- Respecting patient confidentiality
- Developing, manufacturing and supplying high-quality IVD products and services that advance scientific discovery and improve global healthcare.
- Fostering long-lasting customer relationships based on understanding and meeting their requirements, responding to their feedback and providing exceptional support.
- Innovation and the development of new technologies ensuring state of the art genetics and genomics testing
- Delivering efficient service workflows, meeting all agreed National, European and International targets
- Providing R&D, Scientific and Laboratory staff of all grades with the appropriate knowledge, skills, competency development and support for continued professional development and education including key performance indicators such as annual appraisal, mandatory training, equality and diversity
- Ensuring that all Company’s staff are familiar with the quality policy and understand what is expected from them
- Maintaining a strong commitment to continual quality improvement including assessment of user satisfaction, external quality assessment, and the identification of non-compliance corrective and preventive actions
- Set annual quality objectives, maintain a quality manual and complete an annual management review